Thread: TCMA checklists
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 10:37 AM

Randy,
Thanks for the scans. Unfortunately I do not have a scanner available. I only have 1 of the blue tints, the oversize Dizzy & Leo Celebrate. Other than missing a Healey with a white back, I have complete sets with both white and gray backs, both with 1974 copyright dates. I also have a 4th oversize Dizzy & Leo Celebrate that is blank backed instead of the write up on the 1934 Cardinals.
As for the cards with the different headings, in addition to Crawford, betweent he white and gray back sets, the following have the different headings: Carleton, Davis, DeLancey, Durocher, Lindsey, Rhem, Walker, Wares, Whitehead, Winford and "Daffy & Dizzy". No consistency as to whether the Gas House Gang are on the white or gray back or the 1934 Cardinals.
As for the different picture, such as Orsati, I also have Daffy Dean and Haines with 2 different photos.
So now I need a Healey with a white back and at least 1 complete set with blue tints. It seems the more TCMA cards I get, the more I need!