View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 07:53 AM
Administrator

Default sets started..sets finished...sets discarded

Posted By: leon

I have been a type card collector since day 1 of collecting as an adult, about 10-11 yrs ago. I was very fortunate to pick up some toughies to get to the point of only needing less than a handful to complete my set of ACC cards Pre-1950, minus cabinets, which I have not really delved into. Since I am a back collector too, I have almost completed most of those iterations within each set....T201,T202,T203,T204,T205, Not T206, T207........Back collecting has been a lot of fun while mixed in with the type cards. After acquiring Lew's personal holdings of E94 overprints in one of his auctions, and the one uniquely known one from a board member (with the help of 2 others) and with the help of David Bryan, I finished those overprints. Now I am going for the D303 master set and sort of the Big Heads set....I haven't really given up on anything yet.....I just hang out and try to be patient. Collecting the D303's has got me accustomed to paying a lot for stuff I don't really care about, so I at least know that feeling . Happy collecting.....