View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 12:17 PM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Not much to say on the issue right now but I will say that I/we will always listen to thoughts. Greg S. recommended a change a few years ago that we implemented and it helped everyone. (having a separate BST section for ebay and auctions)

I also don't think this is that bad of a place to discuss this issue. Most things (O/T) in moderation aren't that bad. The board is organized better than it used to be imho.....Except for maybe putting the water cooler section below the post sports section, which no one has mentioned, I haven't seen anything mentioned that would be greatly improved with a change (again, imo).

I do very much like the idea of full contact dodge-ball though. Oh the memories....(now THAT is for the water cooler section)....regards
Any thoughts on the possibility of adding wresting to the boxing category, or maybe being given it's own category? There's alot of interest in wrestling cards, new or old. I also think that lumping them together could possibly open up many of the wrestling people to the boxing cards and vice versa. For a while there, I think the two kind of went hand in hand, as there were a good amount of boxers(Primo Carnera comes to mind) and athletes from other major sports who turned to pro-wrestling later in their careers. And that trend seems to have come around again with the MMA.