View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 01:37 PM
Administrator

Default T206 Wagner (You gotta see this)

Posted By: DJ

Okay, it gets better!

A new listing, brand new to eBay, no scan, zero feedbacks, trying to help his family out and THIS PERSON IS ANSWERING BACK his critics on the eBay page.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=86840&item=5217041250&rd=1

Q: Why are you selling the card so high? Beckett puts the price at most $400,000. Stop with the scamming

A: First it's my card.Look on the cover of this weeks SI! This is no scam.If you live in Georgia the card can be seen in person!Thank you!!!

Q: Maybe you should make life better for your two sons by investing in some spelling lessons. I am shocked that you would use Mastronet in your auction. They...more

A: You should'nt judge.And I'm sorry if you don't know what haggle is.Give the wise cracks a rest. And for yours and others info. I've already been in contact...more

Q: Make life better for your two sons by setting a decent example.

A: Find something else to do other than haggle me.What you're doing isn't decent. People place items up for bid everyday.

Q: the mastronet reference is a nice touch,i'm sure you will enjoy speaking to their lawers about this when they contact you.

A: Don't be so mean. I'm only giving the description of a card that belongs to me.Lawyers are not necessary.

DJ