View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 11:30 AM
Howard Chasser

Quote:
Originally Posted by REA View Post
Important clarification in case this is missed: What makes this thread so interesting in my opinion............. is – I personally have no doubt - none other than Peter Nash himself...................

To me, this is extremely amusing. Especially this line where he refers to himself in the third person: “Nash's issues have no relevance to this debate. An arsonist can still tell you if a building is on fire or not.”

Sincerely,

Robert Lifson

President

Robert Edward Auctions LLC

www.RobertEdwardAuctions.com
Hi Rob,

I get the "bad blood" between you guys - I can imagine the past has been INTENSE. At the end of the day each of you are the most important ones who know and live with your own truth. Seems like a stretch without offering some more tangible proof stating that the poster is Nash. That said, I would be shocked if anyone on these boards is not familiar with the long legal battle between you and the large number of questions that have been raised around the origin and chain of ownership of a number of items as well as questions of integrity on both sides. If you stand firmly on the side of truth, I encourage you to simply direct people to the threads here where allegations have been addressed. Further, if you want to publicize your truth, just start a forum and do it. Lastly, if and when the posters identity is uncovered - if it turns out to be Nash I am sure the net 54 community will be first to "cry foul" and consider it when assessing our own confidence in his integrity.

-Howard Chasser