View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 01:53 PM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawika View Post
Very useful to know. Click on the Old Cardboard icon at top right of the N54 screen to bring up the OC main page. Then click on the magnifying glass icon (article index) and Bob's your uncle.
Ok, now I see. I didn't know that trick. When I get home from the in-law's, I will have some reading to do. Looking forward to it.

Thanks, everybody!

I actually bought my first Obak last night....the Hetling (Portland) in SGC 2. Other Obak purchases will probabIy be closer to the vgex range, but i just wanted one to look at for now. I think I am going to focus on the 1910 T212-2s, 175 subjects and whatever 150s I can find. They are so beautiful! Looking through the galleries initially, I noticed that they look like T206 however, upon closer inspection, I was struck by the beauty of the cards. I didn't see many that didn't qualify as little works of art. I haven't felt this kind of passion in my collecting in a while. It is fun for me reading, researching, and learning about the Obaks. It occurs to me that the best part of collecting is this initial part when everything is new and exciting.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk