View Single Post
Old 12-14-2021, 10:18 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
I broke a box of 2021 Heritage yesterday and it was easily the worst break ever. The box topper was a nobody common, there was one (1) insert card (a common card with the French variation) and the autograph/relic in the box was a Clubhouse Joey Votto (unsigned). No variations, no other inserts, nothing. Base card-wise, I didn't even get a Mike Trout. I'm just glad the box was a gift because if I'd paid over $100 for that experience I'd have been profoundly disappointed.

So what was your worst box break ever in this era of inserts?
I saw this same sentiment on Twitter or Facebook. They said that 2021 Heritage was the worst Heritage product to be released, and they weren't sure they would ever buy Heritage again.

I stopped buying boxes in 2004 or 05. Decided I would rather spend $150 on a single nice card that I would probably never sell. Wish I had made that decision much earlier!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo