View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 07:14 PM
Dave_Berg

Default LOTG ending time contest (pt 2) with prize + BONUS contest

LOTG Spring Auctions ends closes Saturday June 11th ( wink,wink). We had a lot of fun ( at least one person did) guessing what time the Winter auction would end. I thought I'd do another give away with the Spring Auction. LOTG is known for great items, professionalism, trustworthiness and mind numbing ending times. Might as well have some fun once more.
THERE WILL BE 2 SEPARATE CONTEST IN THIS THREAD- EACH UNRELATED TO EACH OTHER- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
CONTEST 1- LOTG Spring auction closing time contest
2 requirements must be met to win:
1) Guess within 10 minutes what time the extended bidding will end. You may edit your guess up until 9pm EST June 11th at which time no further guesses will be counted. Guess time in hr and minutes- no seconds ( ex- 3:35 am).
Im hoping multiple people will guess within 10 minutes at which they qualify to meet the second requirement:
2) Be closest to guess the TOTAL final bid PLUS buyers premium of these 2 lots:

- Lot 365 1910 E105 Mello Mint Christy Mathewson
- Lot 716 1954 Stahl Meyer Willie Mays

You must guess within 10 minutes the closing time AND be the closest guess to the final bid price ( + buyers premium) of BOTH items added together.
I hope this is fun and not too complicated. GUESSES MUST BE POSTED BY JUNE 11th 9 PM EST. Tie would go to the earliest guess.
Al will surely confirm closing time with me. I will post winner and pm them to arrange free shipment of the following prize:
T206 Davis Piedmont fac 25
T206 McGinley Sweet Cap fac 30
T206 McGinnity Piedmont fac 25
1953 Northland Bread label- Preacher Roe
1959 Topps Stan Musial PSA 5
lotg contest pic.jpg

CONTEST #2 WHO KILLED SHEILA ***THIS CONTEST OVER**** ANDY WINS CONTEST #2
I'm not going to give but one hint here. This will bore most of you, but maybe one of the high School or college guys want to figure it out. If not, that's ok.
Winner gets the 1913 T200 FATIMA NY NATIONALS card pictured below. FREE!
card will be shipped free AFTER THE LOTG CONTEST ENDS.
This contest may be won within 10 minutes, or never.

Here is the contest... Study the picture below. ANSWER THESE 3 QUESTIONS within a single post. Be very careful with your answer. Hint in a sec..
1) Each of the characters hold a secret about ONE OF THE OTHER characters
From left to right, name each actor and the "SECRET" they hold
2) Each character was strategically positioned for the photo...WHY?
3) I have a crush on one of the actors wife...NAME HER

HINT- Head to the Watercooler

Good luck all!!
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_5079.jpg

Last edited by Stonepony; 06-03-2016 at 08:36 PM.