View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 09:12 PM
Jonathan Sterling

Default TOM REBERT OF MO sold a fake Lebron James Auto on Net54

Tom

Thank you for responding with more smoke and Mirrors, while avoiding posting any direct response to the fact that you sold a Fake Lebron James Autograph and then after it was returned you traded it to another collector. And not just any collector an Advanced Autograph Collector. Who was astute enough to tell you it did not match known examples. But despite that fact traded you $10,000 to $20,000 worth of "Artifacts" ..as you noted they need to pass Carbon dating but clearly a vast, VAST overpayment for a card that would typically sell for maybe a couple Hundred bucks.
And then in what can only be seen as a monumental wrong read of a room you come here and brag about your crime. It is in fact a crime to sell a forged signature.
Any other Crimes you have commited and scored big?
I myself am a big fan of Law and order, true crime drama fascinates me. Please regale us.
When I first joined Net54 there was a buyer beware notice on the board. Now there is a Beware of scammers warning at the top of each sale category The reason is that unfortunately folks like you selling fakes. And although no one enjoys a crook a very entertaining crook is just slightly easier to tolerate.

It would be wrong not to answer your question after pointing out you did not answer mine. I already posted to your original Kimball thread that I did not believe PSA would grade an album page that had been removed from an album. Despite you stating that PSA would Authenticate and Grade your single Kimbell page. It was a clear lie. But thank you for reminding anyone new to this thread that you have lied before. Statments like 90% of card collectors dont even know what a Kimball is are wrong but not outright lies. Just wrong. I belive that more than 10% of collectors have read through or studied the ACC, and there are not very many Baseball cards pictured in the ACC but a Kimball is one of them.

Last edited by bigfanNY; 07-13-2023 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Changed the e to an a in the name of the N184 Kimball