View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Administrator

Default Highest Price Baseball Related

Posted By: Joann

Sigh. I swore I wouldn't, but here goes.

Sean,

From your post today I really understand what you are doing. Leon told you to wait until Friday and you did. Then in your first post in this thread you said you are just trying to have fun, and that we should want to have fun too.

I get it. You are right - you are just trying to have fun. But as someone pointed out earlier, this is an adult area. We don't have fun in the same way you do, and don't find it fun to play "Hey how about a billion-trillion-zillion dollar card for this guy???".

There is nothing wrong with you finding that fun, and at 11 years old I probably would have too. But we aren't kids here and we can't, or don't want to, have fun that way.

You are doing something like running around a room bothering the adults every two seconds to go outside and play tag or marbles (or whatever) with you. Maybe once in awhile someone will go for a minute and maybe even have fun.

But when you don't stop, and keep pestering adults to try to do something with you that you find fun but they don't, they will eventually tell you to leave the room.

It's not that you can't have fun, it's just that you have picked the wrong place to try to have it, and the wrong people.

Is there such a thing as a baseball card forum more for kids your age? You want to have fun? Go to a chatboard where they are talking about $50 Barry Bonds cards and tell them what a PSA 4 Old Judge goes for.

Joann