View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 06:10 PM
Br.ent So.bie

[QUOTE=EYECOLLECTVINTAGE;1653648]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huysmans View Post

My favorite thing in the world is a Internet tough guy. Keep being you buddy. You must be a pleasure to trade with. You seem really reasonable. I have dealt with so many members here buying selling and trading and am confident no one has a problem with the way I do business. I am honest, truthful and most importantly... fair. I guess you don't know what opportunity cost is. Maybe supply and demand as well?

I traded that original Walter Johnson for approx 900 in trade. Sold 400 worth and and now sitting on the rest. He got a great card and I'm sitting on common T-306's. However once they sell, I am ahead of where
I wanted to be. Ask the person I traded with if they think they were being charitable.

I'm done answering your posts. Go play with your Star Wars collection.
All I read was blah, blah...blah. And I think you meant "an" internet tough guy.
YOU'RE the one that doesn't know shit and is always begging others for advice.
...but now you're an expert right?
I'd say go play with your collectables clown, but just like the market, you don't know ANYTHING about them and your opinion is USELESS.
Now let's see if you have ANY integrity, and if your words mean anything to you...
I doubt it though, you'll respond again.

...and who are you to bash Star Wars stuff? After all, its ANOTHER area I'm sure you know nothing about... Shouldn't you start another thread asking what Star Wars is??

Oh, and a lot of Star Wars nerds will be offended reading your post 😜