View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 04:20 PM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Not sure how you knew what i meant. Your assumptions are wrong. Just as you were wrong saying i was negative on all your posts, which happened now to be none.

You could of just answered the question. Saying you will tell certain people but not post your intentions here on net54 seemed like you were stirring the pot.

Afterall, if you dont know what you were going to do with the card/mantle, why did you say you will tell people that traded with you that information and not the net54 community as a whole.

Like i posted earlier, maybe you planned for the mantle to be on display and had something in mind. That certainly would not negatively impact future deals, quite the opposite i would think.

You basically said what i said on your thread was not appropriate and everyone pretty much disagreed with that. You said i was negative on all your threads with my posts implying i have some sort of agenda against you but it turns out there are no such threads like you are saying.

In any event, like i stated earlier we have many of the same interests and both into jackie robinson and i like your energy in the hobby....im on your side. ..All i did was ask a simple question that was very easy to for most if not all people to answer without any intrusion.....this is my last post for today on this thread...have a good rest of the weekend
You're brutal. Just don't post in here anymore. You are not contributing to this thread 1%