View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 03:28 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYECOLLECTVINTAGE View Post
Maybe it wasn't negative but it was unnecessary. You know you really could care less what I do with it. You just have nothing better to do than stir the pot of my thread. You wanted me to say, sell it so you and other people that are mush negatives can jump down my throat with quotes like "Leon he is just using this thread to make money" "you're not doing this for the right reasons" etc. you can say that isn't the case but anyone with half a brain knows it is.

I truly am just doing this because I thought it would be cool to pull off. After re reading the first 5 pages, is so funny how many people are so stuck in their ways. It's encouraging though to read the supportive comments from people that actually appreciate the effort of what I am doing and are joining in if it makes sense.
Not sure how you knew what i meant. Your assumptions are wrong. Just as you were wrong saying i was negative on all your posts, which happened now to be none.

You could of just answered the question. Saying you will tell certain people but not post your intentions here on net54 seemed like you were stirring the pot.

Afterall, if you dont know what you were going to do with the card/mantle, why did you say you will tell people that traded with you that information and not the net54 community as a whole.

Like i posted earlier, maybe you planned for the mantle to be on display and had something in mind. That certainly would not negatively impact future deals, quite the opposite i would think.

You basically said what i said on your thread was not appropriate and everyone pretty much disagreed with that. You said i was negative on all your threads with my posts implying i have some sort of agenda against you but it turns out there are no such threads like you are saying.

In any event, like i stated earlier we have many of the same interests and both into jackie robinson and i like your energy in the hobby....im on your side. ..All i did was ask a simple question that was very easy to for most if not all people to answer without any intrusion.....this is my last post for today on this thread...have a good rest of the weekend

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 04-23-2017 at 03:30 PM.