View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 02:56 PM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Thats all you had to say, it a better answer than 'i wont tell you or the public, only people i have traded with' It may not help people go out their way to help you but it is what it is.....

Thats all i asked. It wasnt negative to you, it was just a question that many poeple on the thread do not think i was unreasonable to ask...actually you are the only one that seemed to think that....correct me if you can prove otherwise
Maybe it wasn't negative but it was unnecessary. You know you really could care less what I do with it. You just have nothing better to do than stir the pot of my thread. You wanted me to say, sell it so you and other people that are mush negatives can jump down my throat with quotes like "Leon he is just using this thread to make money" "you're not doing this for the right reasons" etc. you can say that isn't the case but anyone with half a brain knows it is.

I truly am just doing this because I thought it would be cool to pull off. After re reading the first 5 pages, is so funny how many people are so stuck in their ways. It's encouraging though to read the supportive comments from people that actually appreciate the effort of what I am doing and are joining in if it makes sense.