View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 04:57 AM
Doug Goodman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swadewade51 View Post
It's literally the same image you posted in this thread when asked about the photo that did not get authenticated by PSA. Seems you are the one twisting things.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Benjamin,

Yesterday at 5:42 am you said :
Quote:
Originally Posted by filmmaker View Post
Here are photos I just took for your review
Then less than 12 hours later, at 5:38 pm you said :
Quote:
Originally Posted by filmmaker View Post
That was a different photo. The one I submitted to PSA has not arrived in the mail yet. It’s funny how you twist things with an honest person. I could have thrown it on eBay without writing a thread. Maybe you were searching for the exact Babe Ruth Image with Google search and you found it on eBay. Nobody has chimed in on finding the image anywhere online.
But as Swade correctly points out the photo that you "just took" is the same as the one you say is a different photo.

It's ok for you to put stuff on ebay for any price you choose, it's ok for you to lean into your status of "not an expert by any means" in the listing. It's also ok for you to call it a 1939 photo while simultaneously acknowledging that it's not. And, it's ok to not accept returns.

What's not ok is for you to come on here and ask a simple question, that seems to me to have a pretty simple answer, and then try to twist yourself into a pretzel while explaining to us that you already know the answer, and the people responding to you don't.

You know it's a crap photo when everybody's favorite opinion seller won't give you an opinion on it.

Hopefully Mr. Barnum you find a sucker for your ebay listing to take care of that submission fee.

But I'm also not an expert,
Doug