View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 02:27 PM
Administrator

Default LEW LIPSET - BLOCKED BIDDER

Posted By: Mark

OK - Louie,

Actually, I have do have a bit of a cold - taking Dayquil though - but thanks for being so concerned.

As for contacting Leon - tell my man I said "hello". I just picked up a beater D304 Kelly from him - that I just love. For that matter, you can post this in its entirety on the Net54 thread or send a copy to your mother - I could give a **** either way. What are they now going to ban me from Net54 too? Oh, woe is me. Louie don't do it......please, have mercy!

As for the entire history of the yearbook - that was neither necessary nor the point. Many years ago you balked at sending a scan and years later you did send them with the assumption that I was not going to buy the yearbook. If I felt, after seeing the scans, that I was not interested in spending the $2K for it, what would be a crime? According to you - I guess so.

And since you are some kind of prophet in knowing that I was not going to buy the yearbook from the very beinning - then why waste your precious time in sending the scans? Oh, that must be your unrivaled customer service at work, right.

Also, I asked for a second scan because in my original e-mail the request was for Marsans AND Almeida. But of course you only sent Marsans - in "Old Judge" fashion.

And a "thank you" for the scans? I would have but after the - "Well at least you got your scans" condescending response from you, I did not think it was needed.

My statement of " $2K being alot of money to spend" was and still is exactly my sentiment. Maybe capitalist pigs like yourself have two grand to spend on a daily basis, but I do not.

It is a shame that you choose to comport yourself so poorly, esp. being
so knowledgeable about the hobby. But as they say, you can't teach an old dog new tricks, right?

By the way, just for the record, it was Armando Marsans and Rafael D'Almeida not Adolfo Luque - he started for Cin. in '18.

As for your auctions on eBay or from your website, I could easily find someone to bid and purchase items for me - not a problem. So keep an eye out, prophet.

As for me posting on Net54, before receiving your response - I figured this all had to do with the Reds yearbook - keeping in mind your egocentric self. Besides what would the thread matter if your bent mind thought I was completely wrong and lacked substance? Maybe it could provide some insight on a small public forum into the ass that you really are - as others have so keenly attested to.

You mentioned the whole threat thing - no..............................never....not me

Funny, what a p**** you are for being a New Yorker.

What goes around comes back around - sooner or later.

Take care of yourself - this really is too much bull**** about nothing.

Mark