View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 02:50 AM
Adam Yastrzemski

Thanks for stopping in. If you want help judging what you have I would be happy to help. This is going to require some time. If you want to bring in cards we can arrange a time - but I would not recommend bringing them here in summer. Especially for some of the high quality stuff here. Way too busy any too many people around for me to dedicate the appropriate amount of time and attention to it. Any of the other 9 months are fine. I am in Albany usually at least once a month and can meet you there if you would like. See you on the next trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skatehabitat24 View Post
Thank you very much for the offer. I really appreciate it. I have been in your store before when I visited last visited the Hall. Great place. Im still deciding and working on what I want to do. Ill be down again to visit Copperstown with or without the cards most likely this summer! Such an awesome place.

Adding a few more photos (still shitty sorry) Going to be continuing to take better photos as I transfer the cards, Ive been very busy at work and doing projects around my house, but I will continue to try to update when I can, thank you guys.