View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenAge50s View Post
----93 posts in the 1st day and a half and not a peep by ANYONE since I put up some scans yesterday? (Not even the OP).

I'm amazed & perplexed at the same time.
Thank you for the enlarged photos.

To give a little bit more information the writing on the bottom of the piedmont and sports life cards are more of a light/dark brown rather than a black. Idk if that helps? Both cobbs the speaker and the others have brown writing. The caramel plank has black writing on the bottom of the card.

On the Cy young card and the coloring of the corners, I looked at the gloss in the light and it all seems super consistent (the gold border) and the corners have slight wear to them so if they were colored I dont think there would be any white wearing to them at all? As one member said it looks like the gold border is fragile and prone to chipping as there are several slight "chips" in the border.

I could provide measurements on the brown card as well I really don't see any evidence of trimming the sides of the card look absolutely untouched, but I am absolutely no expert I have no clue.

I am still gathering a lot of information as the days go on as I talk with people to learn more about the cards and get ready to make the decision on grading or whatever the future is. Thank you everybody for looking, discussing and telling me your opinions. I really appreciate the enlarged photos too!!!!

Any more info regarding the cards I can provide just ask thank you.

Last edited by Skatehabitat24; 02-10-2019 at 04:54 PM.