View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 04:09 PM

Default Father Passed and Left me his collection. Please Help.

Hello everyone, I'm new to these wonderful forums. I'm a diehard Yankees and NY Giants fan living in NY. My father was a diehard fan and collector all his life. Sadly, the old man got sick and passed away leaving me with his collection. It's been some time and I'm now ready to move forward with it and try to find these cards good homes. I don't want to continue collecting and I'm too afraid of keeping them and either getting destroyed or sitting in a safe/closet forever.

All of his cards are ungraded.... I'm going to post an overview picture of some of the cards. My knowledge isn't that great beyond the online research I have done... These pictures are a very small glimpse of the entire collection. For instance he has over 25 mickey mantles of various years (no rookie) and hundreds of cards in the 40's 50's 60's.... mays, clemente, ted williams, koufax, yas, hank aaron, ect ect ect ect.....

I have no family and I'm a young adult who is lost on what to do with them. Thank you to any knowledge or advice on where I should go from here.... I do have bad individual photos of each card I can upload as well with the front and back more clear, I dont have a scanner but will get one soon....

Again thank you everybody so much....