View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 05:13 PM
J3ff Thr0m

Default Refresh of thread. 284.

Hi Ted,

Sitting at 176 unique EPDGs at this point with a goal of 200 and then some. I'll post my collage once I update it.

Anyway......

I went through your confirmed list and have a couple of edits to possibly add or change.

1. Harry Howell with hands at waist (460 only series) is a confirmed one not on your list. I believe 3 or so were sold as part of the SACO auctions last year.
2. I think the F Smith is the Smith, Frank white cap version, not the F. Smith the 150/350 version is commonly called. Just want to avoid the confusion on that one.
3. Jeff Sweeney of the 350/460 series is confirmed and not in your latest list but was listed previously. I think this might be a clerical error as you have Steinfeldt portrait listed twice, including one in the 350/460 group which he is not a part of.

That being said, I do have a few notes that I'd like to add for this thread
1. Pastorius, Hunky Shaw, and Willett (without the s) all have 0 cards graded on both the SGC and PSA pop reports plus have no records of any sold. I find that odd because no other EPDG cards have less than 3 graded between the 2 pop reports. I'm having doubts on these but would tentatively defer to people indicating they have them.
2. Back to Frank Smith White Cap. The pops show 3 total graded between the 2 but I have no records of one ever having been sold and have scoured the net looking for anyone that's had one available and have come up with none. I would kill to see one. I want one.

I think your number would then be 284, but I personally think it's 281.

Thanks for creating these threads!