Thread: April Pickups
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 05:22 AM

Default Terrific pick-ups for both Mark & Carlton!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordstan View Post
Courtesy of ebay.
This card is my 65th of the set of 96 autographed(see link to all of them below)

If anyone has any others for sale that I need, please drop me a note.

Mark
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarltonHendricks View Post
14 1/2" x 11 1/2"
Got this is autographed photo of Walter Hagen today at a show. Had to give money but I think the autograph is right...if so it gets all A's...classic as it gets I think
Boy Mark it's an incredible accomplishment to have hunted down 65 out of 96 SIGNED 1934 Goudeys! I mean really... 2/3 of the set ALL signed. The set is 76 years old! Blows me away.

Amd Carlton, you really have the nose to discover multiple high grade sports antiques. That's a fantastic Hagen signed photo. He had one of the great signatures in sports.

Alright, I finally have a few new pick-ups to share. First off, a pair of high grade FULL Bottles of Ted Williams Moxie Soda along with an incredibly scarce Moxie carrying carton, and a superb large (6") companion piece 1950's Moxie Decal in NM/MT condition...

moxierootbeerwithcarryingcase.jpgMoxieDecal.jpg

Also was able to grab this nice pair of Mantle items. I got this 1968 Topps Baseball Posters empty box first and won the huge (10 x 18) matching poster a few days later.

1968TOPPSpostersBOX.jpg1968mantleposter.jpg