Thread: T206 Help
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 08:12 AM

Default t206 help

Ralph

Leon and steve are right...indicative of a printers mark, usually cut off by pressman and used to align sheets....these print marks show up in a variety of spots on the fronts and backs of some t206, different sizes....they are quite tuff imo, on the fronts they are usually brownish/black or the exact shade of the name font interesting how yours is redish, but possible...imo...your card noting the mark would put a premuim of 100 bucks or so...not sure about the buy back status tho...but a nice card and a keeper!!congrats!! when the show up on the backs of the cards(usually in a corner as an "L" shape and the same back color as the card), they are refered to as printers "crop" marks, where the printer prob aligned the sheets for cutting...i have "crop" marks on pieds, sweet caps, polar bear...so far...if your lucky you can find them scouring ebay fairly cheap, other rare times they are advertised as such and will sell for a premuim, since most where "cut off" and never made it onto an actual card, usually the miscuts show them...i will try to dig up a few scan, but my scans are aweful..

peace

johnny