View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 07:04 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Even with all the neutrals and negs, they still have over 99% positive feedback. Seller is known for slow shipping or not shipping at all. The last item I purchased didn't arrive and when I emailed them about it, they simply refunded my money with no explanation. I should have left appropriate feedback, but I just let it go.
Thankfully, I have never dealt with them, although I was thinking about bidding on that Hodges card before looking at their feedback.

I purchased cards from this buyer and just received my cards 2 days ago. I was awaiting his reply on his shipping fees and shipping skills, but after replying and being a smart ass with me, I left my first ever negative feedback.
He/they charged me $5.00 dollars for shipping and it only cost him $1.80, going by the stamp.
The 3 cards I won came placed on top of one another, raw. No top loaders, sleeves or card savers. These were, the 3 of them, placed on top of one another, sandwiched between 2 pieces of cardboard roughly the size of an envelope.
The cards, luckily, weren't damaged any worse than what they are, but they could have been very easy to steal on top of that.

Like I mentioned, I gave the seller adequate time to reply/respond, professionally, but when his only reply was wondering if I collected top loaders, I gave all 3 card negative feedback.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/montrealcard...72.m2749.l2754

Last edited by irv; 08-31-2017 at 07:05 PM.