View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 11:07 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andretti83 View Post
Absolutely nothing, in fact I would consider doing business with them in the future. I'm simply asking them to 'honor' a price we had agreed to.

Unfortunately for buyer and seller, there was a misinterpretation of the negotiated selling price and concerns have been voiced here. I have NO issues with their customer service or contact emails.

Mario Borgerding

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
I understand your position. I was responding to Gary's post regarding the Wentz family. Defending a well-respected seller who we've had great transactions with for over a decade, seems both reasonable and appropriate.

Not knocking you for posting publicly your side of the story - many forum members think that resolving transaction issues by using pressure from the forum, is the best approach to doing business. I used to sometimes publicly out forum members who backed out on deals, either as sellers or buyers, but it's not effective - their enemies will jump in to attack them, as is happening in this thread, and their friends will jump in and attack me. Ends up being a lose-lose for everyone involved, and as far as the transaction is concerned, nothing changes.