View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGuinness View Post
This is a good thread, sorry I didn't read it earlier...

My conundrum now is around my T206 team set for the Red Sox and the fact that I'm looking for a different back for each player. I've got the money to pull the trigger on a rare back Speaker, but I'm beginning to wonder how long it will be until the right card becomes available. It could be tomorrow, of course, but it might also be a year, two years or even more (based on what I've seen on CardTarget.com and the sales history). I've got other collecting goals and am wondering if I save all my funds for when the Speaker does pop up, or get a little bit of gratification by acquiring other cards. I guess in the end, it's a good problem to have...
Same situation here. I'm working on a Providence set and can go months between finding a new card, so I'm always debating whether to save up or work on another set. I miss the buzz of buying something, so I'm gradually working on a Sport Kings set too since they are available and many of them are inexpensive.

Successful sales transactions with jamorton215, gorditadogg, myerburg311, TAFKADixie, jimq16415, Thromdog, CardPadre