View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 08:54 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bn2cardz View Post
Was this thread determined to just be a fluffed BST thread on the main board? Or are there missing collectibles that we should be on the look out for?
Either once or twice I had to tell Joey not to sell stuff on the main forums as he has been banned from the BST the whole time he has been back on the board, after he was banned long ago. I don't know if this new story of the theft is real or not. I think it's very legitimate to question it, historically speaking.

Some folks question why he is still allowed on the board at all? Well, first of all my goal is to not ban anyone. But there are instances where it's warranted and so be it. There are other instances, like this one, where it's a difficult decision on what to do. As most all of the posters can see, Joey is a great forum participant EXCEPT for his transactions. So, he isn't allowed on the BST but is allowed to engage otherwise. And at the end of the day, don't we all need a little drama so we can make another batch of popcorn and watch ?