View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 07:21 PM
ThreadKiller

Default sorry, Rob...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooo-ribay View Post
Say "hi" to that %€!?"#@$& Marlins Man. My wife says he just loves baseball but I think he's an attention whore......and always, always on his phone.
NO offense intended, but..."attention whore"???

granted, MANY of his hits are infield singles, but - dude can HIT (and RUN and FIELD - especially back in the day)...love me some Ichiro - not quite hanging on for "attention whoring" reasons, and still productive, albeit in a limited role - would YOU *possibly* feel the same way if he was an MLB Giant for his career??? WTF is wrong with being 40+ years old and still able to leg out an infield single??? eventual 3000+ hits and 500+ stolen bases + many Gold Gloves = a highly talented MLB player!

again, no offense - we're all entitled to our opinions, but - "attention whore"???

P.S. - this just in: 3 hits to go - a LINE DRIVE (not an infield single - for #2997...FOLLOWED by career stolen base #507 - now 9-11 in 2016)...not bad for a 42+ year old "attention whore" !!! just sayin'.

P.S. - love your passion for Giants items / pennants and all of the collecting contributions you've made to Net54 - you've got some great stuff!

Last edited by FourStrikes; 07-26-2016 at 07:41 PM.