Thread: Mastro and Psa
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 08:54 PM
Administrator

Default Mastro and Psa

Posted By: Scott Elkins

Believe it or not, there are those who are turned off by the "class warfare" that goes on here. I guess I know b/c I am one of them. I went from making nice money in the insurance business to being disabled in no time at all it seems. My monthly income now is just enough to cover the bills and pay for my double wide (which was recently made fun of by the forum owner here). I don't live in a 6000 square foot home, nor refer to myself in the plural. However, I love this Hobby just as much, if not more, than people who look down on the "armpit" collectors like myself.

I don't think I will ever understand why some Hobbyists will turn the other way when it comes to Mastro and what goes on at their Empire, nor attack Jim Crandell when he wanted to take action and try to clean this Hobby up. I do know there is a small group of collectors, including myself, who really care about this Great Hobby and can put aside our differences to, at the very least, try and expose these auction houses and other individuals who do wrong. Happy Collecting!