Thread: Mastro and Psa
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Administrator

Default Mastro and Psa

Posted By: DJ

I will quote Comte de Lautreamont: "Poetry must be made by all and not by one."

Shelly, when Jim got on his soap box (and for correct reasons), basically everyone tugged as his shirt tails to get him off. The truth of the matter is that nobody cares about who gets harmed in the card or autograph business, whether a crease is removed and sold for thousands more, or whether an authenticator was shady in their ways. Is any of this a white collar crime?

We prefer to look the other way before we admit there is an issue with something we love. I think we are so immune to this kind of stuff, that it's accepted. Will people still buy from Mastro? Of course. Head high in bad news...prices will still be through the roof.

Here is the link to the above mention Game Used Forum thread involving a Michael Jordan jersey.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=9946

Read the last thread...so I will now include that to what I

Bill Daniels situation...Shill Bidding accusations...The PSA/DNA and Ruth item mentioned here...Michael Jordan College jersey. What else?

As far as Bruce goes...seriously, exit this Forum for good. You can't open your mouth without saying something that will offend and "WE" all disagree with.

DJ