View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 09:17 PM
Fr3d mcKi3

Default H&S

Dear fellow Net54 members. My post asking if anyone had received their consignment checks from Huggins and Scott came to the attention of the auction house.

I received a pleasant phone call from Bill Huggins saying he was sorry that I felt I had been let down by his company. I explained to him that in no way was that my intention or thoughts. Rather I was just curious if others had received their check because I had not in what I felt was a timely manner.

Bill explained/answered one of my questions. It seems a few of my items had not been paid for yet, which is the reason I had not been paid.

Come on guys! If you bid on something get your payments out with in 15 days. Is that too much to ask? I think not.

I have been very satisfied in all my dealings both as a buyer and seller with H&S for many years and in no way meant to besmirch the company. In fact the opposite is true.

The fact that Bill took the time to call me personally and explain the situation goes a long way in my eyes to show what a good company they are. I look forward to working with them for many years.

Fred