View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 01:22 PM
Jay Cee

Justin, welcome to the board and way to go to keep the card market red hot! Blue chip cards will always demand a premium, and there are many of them still way undervalued! I took heat and then had to read about (SCD weekly newspaper) how I over paid on a Joe Dimaggio zeenut with coupon when I won it for 12k and at thetime it booked for 2k. Well, price guides changed and should I say the guides caught up with actual market prices. When I sold the card it went through a live auction where it fetched way more than what I had paid.

Seems like we read the samething everytime a T206 Wagner sells. Has anyone ever lost money selling one of those??????

I agree with you Justin that PWCC is a good place to dealwith. Its refreshing to still see a trueauction through Ebay as now its mainly BIN with make an offer listings. PWCC follows all the Ebay rules and it seems that arguements made against them should be more withthe Ebay system.

If I was Brent I would ban anyone who retracts a bid more than once unless they have a good excuse and they conmunicate with them. They should look at every bidder on a per case basis. Plus, PWCC should ban any wiseguy, or should I say problem person as that should shut them up. I think many people don't always "practice" what they preach! They talk bad about you, and yet they bid in your auction...call their bluff and ban them if their facts don't add up!