View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 08:39 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Wonka

I'm still trying to understand your thinking here......
" In order to make a claim that any percentage of something is off center by any number or avg. would insinuate that you have seen 100%
of something. How could that be with Green Cobb port you haven’t seen them all have you? I think some numbers and percentages get
thrown around on here too much. Much of this information is taken for gospel by our newer collectors that’s why IMO we need to be more
careful with information that is put on lists and listed as fact etc. "

And, I'm not trying to be a "wise-guy". But, for argument's sake let's say there are approx. 2000 Green Cobb's in circulation. Of these 2000,
500 of them are PIEDMONT 150 Cobb's.

So, are you telling me that unless I have seen all 500 of these PIEDMONT 150 Cobb's, that I cannot make a % judgement with respect to
their centering ?

I will tell you that I have seen at least 100 of these PIEDMONT 150 Cobb's; and, that sample is more than I need to make a determination
that this particular Cobb will consistently be found off-center to the top....as mine is.

Do professional polling company's have to sample 100 Million people to determine how they are going to vote ? They usually sample 1000
people when they take a poll and their resulting accuracy is usually within +/- 5%.

[linked image]

TED Z