View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 10:57 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
David, TPG is far from perfect, but it's a hell of a lot better than buying raw from Battlefield's inventory. And at least theoretically if a TPG grades an altered card in error there is recourse. There is NONE here if a card from Battlefield that these guys with no known hobby credentials grade NM MT is in fact EX. And sorry I am not going to put my faith in a scan from relatives of the master of the photoshopped scan.
I understand. But I think the OP has been honest and upfront at this point. If he does things the way Battlefield did, he won't last long. Likewise, if he runs a clean auction, his business will succeed.

Also, I don't think it's fair to judge them based on their relatives past wrong doings. Look at Ben. That took a lot of courage to say that publically about his dad. But do you not deal with Ben just because of his dad? I have an uncle the same way. Do you want to deal with me too?

I understand being leery. I am too. That's why I said I was just going to sit back for a while and just observe the auctions. But to keep talking about it at this point isn't productive. You're not going to accomplish anything.