View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 04:02 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Walker Cooper "mystery"

Quote:
Originally Posted by abctoo View Post
I'm new to net54baseball, but have carefully read all of the posts in this thread (which has been ongoing since 2008). Unfortunately, several posted scans have been lost over time from the problems with image hosting websites.

One picture of importance to me may have been in Post #4 (from 2008), a picture of the Warren Cooper card from the "Sports Star Subjects" set. Whatever the scan was in Post #4 no longer appears and the weblink that shows up in its place doesn't work. If the scan was the Warren Cooper card, could you post it again? If it wasn't the Cooper card, would someone kindly post a scan of the Cooper card from the "Sports Star Subjects" set?

Second, which player that appeared in the 1947 Homogenized Bond Bread set was replaced in the "Sports Star Subjects" set by the Warren Cooper card?

Thanks for your help. Mike
Welcome to the club, Mike Fried

I do not have a Walker Cooper card to show you from the Sports Star Subjects set. However, I do have the 1949 NY Giants Team Photo Pack (25 photos),
which were issued at the Polo Grounds. Shown here is Walker Cooper from this Photo Pack set. The exact image is in the Sports Star Subjects card set.

TED Z

T206 Reference