Thread: quick update
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 09:44 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default sure thing

I haven't tried it yet, but JustCollect did and it worked. Matt is the one responsible for setting it up so if I say something wrong please don't shoot the messenger. We have developed a (literally) few button process to import all BIN and Store Ebay items to GSB....It works well according to JustCollect, who imported their listings in about 10-15 minutes (well over 5000 listings)....I think that authorization is just allowing that process to happen.....I know you first set up a store on GSB and then I think it's really easy, but admittedly it is one of the things still high on my priority list to do. If you list at least 100 things on ebay I will still make the listings free if you want to try? There will still be the very small final value fee when something sells but no cost till then, unless you pick some listing upgrade options......I would love for some other folks to try it and give feedback. It's been slow going but we are making progress, baby steps at a time....regards

ps...for the immediate time being I will even waive the minimum 100 items requirement....