View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 11:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevlewis View Post
Yeah I hear you on that. I prefer myself to the auction houses that end the individual item after a 15-30 timer where knowone has placed a bid. You should be bidding against other on a lot not against the whole auction. I have had experiences where an auction went into the extended bidding around 7pm and my bid sits untouched for 8 or 9 hours then getting outbid when I fall asleep. I know people that drop the first day min bid on 30 to 40 items. They get outbid on every one since these are the cheap day 1 bids then they wait until the Extended Period and start bidding at 3 to 4 am when people aren't awake to battle them. Man I got to the point where I just stay up now throughout the whole auction and Im in Central time zone. Hahaha...

The thing that drive me nuts is when a auction house says that they are closing the auction at a certain time then decide to change that the minute before closing and they keep extending the time for a few more hours. But I guess at the end of the day if you dont like a auction house's practices its time to move on to the others. There is too many places to buy from!
Damn bro i shouldve had you write this post for me...lol