View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 03:16 PM
Administrator

Default VintageCardPrices...new features

Posted By: jay behrens

Bobby, Bobby, Bobby...This was never personal. I've never even said so much as a bad thing about you or your site, yet you still insist on the personal attacks. I had no opinion about you and your site prior to this thread. Sadly, you've left me with a very poor impression.

This was never about you and your site despite you and few others trying your best to do otherwise. It was about businesses posting on the main board in general, especially when it is only to info us of updates. You are the one that made it personal.

It's not my board, but I've been here for 5 or 6 years, so I'm very attached to it. When I see things I don't like, I will speak up. It was never personal. As I said, it could have been your competitor, Old Cardboard or someone elese making the post. The response would have been exactly the same.

Add: Do search on Hofnlan and see just how much it was exposed. Talk about overhype on your part. I even offered the card on eBay with a $250 BIN two years ago and no one bought it. What does that say?

Jay

Growing old is not optional, growing up is.