View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 08:25 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggyman View Post
Leon, since you opened up that can of worms......that sure is a slippery slope you are on. What happens in the scenario where no bids are placed on an eBay auction, you asked for a BIN, seller responds a few hours later with a fantastic BIN, you accept but in the interim someone places a .99 cents bid???

What about the "watchers???" No righteousness for them??? I don't mean to take shots at you Leon, since heaven knows I'm no eBay saint. Over the years, I've certainly emailed my share of sellers asking for a "buy-it-now" option. My point is more directed to the Net54 masses, "lets not cast the first stone......."

Lovely Day...
Iggy, yeap, with 3000 members I knew there would be this response. If a bid has been placed then I would not expect the buyer to cancel it nor would I want them to (that scenario has happened to me several times and I have always told the seller to just forget about the offer). If there are watchers, my opinion, tough crap. Put a bid in. It happens to all of us...deal with it. Nothing personal at all....just sayin', no slippery slope for my opinion. No stones cast here........take care

Last edited by Leon; 08-31-2011 at 11:18 AM. Reason: more friendly