View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 07:25 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Members get a little edgy because, generally speaking, promoting your own sale is not allowed on the front page *unless it's a paid ad. That said it's not a big deal but please don't do it anymore. There is a place in the BST section to promote your auction sales. It says Ebay and other auction venues....or something like that and that is where this kind of plug should go. Good luck with the auction.

As far as buying a collection, I like the 50% value rule. It just depends, as was said, what is in the collection. But knowledge is key no matter what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bieg View Post
Sorry you are upset about that. Back in 2015 lots of people on this forum were excited about a previously undiscovered collection being found and wanted to know more about it.

I promised to let the forum members know when they come up for sale. And so I have. Those 90 cards are from the Antique Roadshow find. I was lead to believe this was of interest to some folks here. Sorry if it was the wrong place to mention it. If it violates some rule I will take it down.

Last edited by Leon; 10-18-2018 at 07:27 AM.