View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 01:35 PM
Greg Schwartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCollectVP View Post
Greg, I believe that the post that you are referring to many years ago was were someone called you out about an eBay auction - I believe a card that was graded and you slammed PSA over their grade and the listing was a tirade because PSA didn't agree with your assessment of the material.

I recall that I noted that "the seller" played the bump game and that the bitter text in the auctions was probably more sour grapes than fact. I didn't know whether you were on CU or not, nor did I think that it mattered. If my facts are inaccurate, then I apologize. If they are correct, then I will stand by them.

With respect to SGC, I was a Senior Grader (1998-2000) and I was there during the end of the Merkle run. I was not the "Head Grader" as that responsibility fell upon Merkle and to a lesser extent, Grady, but I had no final say at what went out the door in a holder. Suffice it to say that there were cards that were put on the market that I would not have allowed in a holder.
You wrote far more than I was a seller who played the bump game and you knew I could not post there because it was mentioned on the very short thread more than once. I also reached out to you via email once I was made aware of your irresponsible post about me also reiterating that I could not post and you not only did not reply but you went out of your way to again post on the thread that you were not going to reply to me and you stood by everything you wrote.

Those are some big eggs, dude. For a guy who now claims to have looked the other way while his boss shoved bad cards into holders I would say you might want to spend a bit more time checking yourself rather than attacking someone who you do not know in the slightest. My guess is that anyone who stays at that job for that long did more than look the other way. So if you were not the one who gave the green light to bad cards you at least lacked enough ethics to stay employed there and did nothing to stop it and nothing to inform the public.

You might have others fooled about what a great hobby guy you are but you do not fool me in the least.