View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 09:00 PM

Default JimStinson

I have a restaurant near my house who's sign reads "Worlds Greatest Hamburgers" ........Its a big world and I think their claim is probably false. BUT its a decent burger.
PSA says they are the worlds leading authenticator or whatever it is they say. Or the Best authentication service in the world or whatever.....Its called "marketing" and its up to the consumer of that product to determine if its not true or is true. If the business survives maybe that represents VALIDATION.
But there is a theory created by Darwin that says that in nature and origin of species, ESPECIALLY with regards to free enterprize that those that are not suited to their environment will not survive. TIME seperates fact from fiction. Naturally,
Despite anything we say or do. PSA has been in business for a good long while , ( I was there and I think its been about 12 years) If people want to spend their money there it is their CHOICE , Good or bad. They have every right to do it. My personal opinions OR ANYONE ELSES are invalid. The stronge survive , good eventually triumphs over evil.
So if collector "A" believes in that service and wants to spend his Bucks on it , I support him. And I support PSA , just as I support AAA, and AA and AARP and the NAACP or anything else you can place the letter "A" in ...because eventually ................TIME , not these posts will determine...fact from illusion. What a country !!!!