View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 08:55 AM
Bill Gregory

Some wonderful custom creations here, guys. Bob, as always, I am impressed by your work. I like the idea of making cards for players that were inexplicably left out of a set, or were left out of a set because of an exclusive rights package with one company (like Musial with Bowman, and not Topps). Cooper, the idea of making cards for players that didn't make it to the NFL is a really good one. I'd like to do that for a few players. I'd probably make two, one for an auto to be returned back to me, and one for them to keep. That would be great, too, for baseball players that had an abbreviated career for whatever reason (injury, not getting called up, etc).

I have a few cards coming in the mail that I'll scan in, and start coming up with some ideas. Baseball is where it's at for me right now, so that will be my focus, with the cards from the 70s getting my first attention.

Keep 'em coming guys, the cards you all make are exquisite! Thank you for sharing!!

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.