View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 08:14 AM
Bill Gregory

Steve, I will definitely take you up on your offer. At some point this weekend, I'll put together a few questions to send to you. I love your site from what I've seen thus far.

One of the things I'd like to do, interestingly enough, is to augment the 1965 Philadelphia Gum Packer set. If you look at my profile, I've got 5 or 6 of my Packers from that set uploaded. I have a few more cards to buy yet (Jim Taylor, Forrest Gregg and a couple others), but I know there are some players that didn't have cards for that set. I'd love to do a Jerry Kramer so I could send one to him, and one to his daughter.

Thank you for your input and your offer of assistance. It is greatly appreciated! I'm going to get some sleep, then I'll send you a couple questions later tonight.

Have a great day!

Bill

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.