View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 06:43 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackaJackKid View Post
I’ve seen and other users have posted Auctions from PWCC were the top two or theee bidders are all 90% and 30-40 retractions. Coincidence? Heck, maybe 3 guys all went in on the card so they all decided to bid it up individually. Lol Come on man
I think you are as wrong as can be. And if I were you I would be careful about what you say publicly on this board. You are legally liable for what you (*or anyone for that matter) says on a public forum. Things said on THIS board have been used against the people saying it in court in the past.
IF someone said I shill bid my own auction they very well might get sued (and I have never sued anyone in my life). But if someone makes a statement like you did, I might make them prove it in court or pay a hefty fine and lawyer fees. And my guess is that if Brent wanted to he could sue your butt for what you said. I am no lawyer but that is my thought. That said, I totally agree that there seem to be some shenanigans with the amount of retractions done and the winning bids, sometimes. I think Brent and team are doing better than most to help curb it but there is a lot to still be done. Some of it needs to be on the ebay side.

Last edited by Leon; 11-14-2017 at 06:44 AM.