View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 11:08 AM
Per.ry Sc-hultz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpeck100 View Post
PWCC has 8,282 listings running right now.

From what I can tell it appears it is 100% business as usual.

There is no doubt there is something to this recent scandal and even those wearing the most rose collared glasses will see that but it is going to take much more I believe to derail the hobby.

I read someone say that many collectors live by the ignorance is bliss moto and that may very well be true.

There are quite a few people out there that have dealt with infidelity in a relationship. Probably said to their friends if that bit++ ever cheats on me she is gone. It happens and just a few months later they are explaining to their friends she made a mistake and we all make mistakes and she is sorry. Humans are very complex that is for sure.

I watched the entire Brent interview. He made it out to be like conservation was common knowledge and everyone knows it. Many of the examples we see popping up fit his description and have simply been improved. I think there is a very real chance that many of these cards will be reviewed by PSA and they will deem them to be good because they are grading the card in front of them not the card that used to exist. Brent also indicated he was going to bring in an expert and offer this as a service and if they alter cards where there is no discernible evidence upon inspection this crisis of confidence could easily subside. I don't think all parties will be happy but the market will move forward.
Where's this interview, please.