View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniffy5 View Post
Pujols has always looked the same: huge. My personal belief is that he has been taking illegal substances for his entire career. I know all of us sooooo want to believe our favorite players are clean, but it's probably just not the case. The fact is that PED use was, and probably still is, encouraged by agents, coaches, managers, and MLB (and the NFL). Many of us work out regularly. There's a reason we don't look like Pujols, Clemens, Ray Lewis, et al. And if someone told me to rub some cream on my arms that will never be detected in a test, and I'll get so good that I'd land a 125 million dollar contract, I'd do it too.

Just wondering why. He was 20 years old his first year in the minors and destroyed pitching. Then hit 37 bombs as a 21 year old rookie. Is it your opinion that he's been taking PEDs since high school and continues to take them now?

He's 6'3 235. You can't just go to the gym and become Albert Pujols. You are just born to be that big. Sammy Sosa was 6'0 and 165 pounds when he entered the league at 20 years old. There is a huge difference between that person and the Sammy Sosa who retired. But I don't think you can say the same for Pujols, who is just a big guy in my eyes.