View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 05:21 PM

These are very collectible.
1. Harris--- this appears to be the Stokes edition, which is a first Ed. The dust jacket is fairly scarce and makes it much better. Pricing baseball books is difficult since they are not that popular right now, but I still believe they are under valued and will rebound. That said this could range from about 150 to 250 full retail, assuming not ex library etc.
2. Henderson---this appears to be the 1949 edition, not a first, but actually could be better. First was 1939. Again the dust jacket makes it more desirable and is fairly scarce. Estimate about the same as above.
3. Sunday book---more common, but again the dust jacket makes it more desirable. No estimate on this one, but quess about 100 or so.
4. Richter--- this is the best one in my opinion, great early history. Condition is not great, but ok. This used to go for over 1000, but seems to sell now for 600 to 750 or so. You should check to see if they are signed or belonged to anyone signicant.
Books seem to be a hard sell at the moment, but I believe will have lasting value, the Richter is the best one.