View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 04:55 PM

Leon,

Please keep everyone posted with any update about the Fund Me Page. I will be very happy to send a donation. As some may have figured out my NET54 name ( Tobacco Greyhound ) gives away a clue. We have adopted quite a few Greyhounds over the years and many dogs over our lifetime. If anyone ever gets free time please read about Greyhound Dog Racing and how it is well known as CRUELTY To Animals. EVERY Greyhound Dog Race Track needs to be shut down....immediately.

An agency that may be of assistance to your starting up the Go Fund Me page is NGAP in Philadelphia. They are the only Veterinary Clinic in the world that has not only One but Two Biolase Lasers ( Dog Dentistry ). Another in our area is called Justice Rescue.....I honestly believe Justice Rescue can assist you in anything you would like to know. Once you visit their site you and everyone will see what I am talking about.

Again.....My Wife/Family would love to send a Donation.

This quote was sent to us long ago......I hope everyone finds it to be Very True. It is supposed to be an Old Indian Legend:

" When a human dies there is a bridge they must cross to enter into Heaven. At the head of the bridge waits every animal that human encountered during their lifetime. The animals, based on what they know of this person, decide which humans may cross the bridge...and which are turned away. Regards, Tom

Last edited by TobaccoGreyhound; 04-12-2018 at 05:04 PM.