Thread: Begin Rant
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 09:43 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
+1 I recently fell for this BS of picturing things not for sale in the listing. A rare error card was prominently pictured and the price was a bargain but not a steal so I hit the BIN within minutes of it being listed so no one else would hit the BIN while I read the description.

I then read the description and there was the "error card not included". So I highly overpaid for a bunch of garbage I didn't want.
So you paid for a Ferrari and got a Ford, which is my point exactly. Both parties share responsibility. The seller may be intentionally or unintentionally deceptive in creating such a listing, and the buyer may be literate or illiterate. How many of you read the small print legalese before you hit the Agree button at the bottom of the page? When I recently purchased a home, I ended up with a stack of papers three inches high, each containing my initials, before getting the key. I am a pretty good reader, but the paperwork was ridiculous, and no I didn't read it. If I don't own the home and one of you does, thanks for letting me stay here.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.