Thread: Begin Rant
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 09:23 PM
Ken McMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNightmanCometh View Post
Completely unrelated from this, but at the same time related. My gf sold a pair of jeans on another auction site, can't remember. The buyer gave her negative feedback because the jeans didn't fit. Keep in mind that she put the size of the jeans in the title, sent it out next day, and even gave her a discount, but the girl still gave negative feedback and wanted a refund.

I'm sorry that you can't fit into a size 4, maybe next time you be more realistic about the size of your ass before you bid.
We had the same BS a few years ago when my wife sold a high end sweater on ebay. Idiot bid up the item and when they got item said item was not a large sweater even though the tags said size large. Wonderful ebay saw the pictures including the tag saying it was a large and they still let the feedback stand as is. Was one of only 2 negatives in 17 years on eBay. I checked this jerk out recently and the feedback they left was one of the last transactions they ever did on ebay and they were a very low feedback buyer. Complete jerks in my opinion.

Last edited by kmac32; 01-30-2016 at 09:24 PM.